Saturday, October 24, 2009

its been awhile

Its been a long time since i blogged and there has been so much going on in my life i hardly know where to begin!!

First off, I am in a strange and new place in my walk. i have seen and been apart of sooo many great things, from being apart of Love Chapel Hill church, to meeting and getting to know this great and amazing girl!! God has truly blessed me, but i still seem to be troubled.... i cant really explain it but there is this overwhelming feeling that is growing in me that i cant get rid of. Its this feeling like there is something more that i have to do, but i don't know what. I think it starts with being fully God's. You see i have lived my life on my terms and the way that i wanted it to go. I have tried to be the "good guy" all of my life, but that's not what God wants from me; He wants me to be His. from the outside the change that is needing to be made is minuscule, but the inside work that needs to be done is huge! God make me yours!

My friends and family that read this please pray for me. i am setting on the edge of something marvelous, i just need to jump and trust God will be there to catch me

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you Nick!
    the Lord will show you exactly where He wants you to go!

    Read this quote today:
    “You are the embodiment of the information you choose to accept and act upon. To change your circumstances you need to change your thinking and subsequent actions.”

    ReplyDelete